Step inside our studio
We’re EnZed Design, an award-winning, boutique design studio with an aptitude for strategy. Founded by Helen Young in Denver, Colorado, EnZed is tops in creativity and implementation — merging the worlds of art and business.
Since 1996, EnZed Design has created custom business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C) and nonprofit marketing and communications collateral that is fresh, inventive and fun.
We provide full-service graphic design for your project — from strategy and brainstorming through concepts and art direction. We hire top creative talent for optimal impact and strive to use local vendors, made-in-USA materials and eco-friendly processes where possible.
We love to work on:
- Branding and corporate identity for businesses and nonprofits, including logos, stationery and business cards
- Surface and pattern design, including wrapping paper and greeting cards
- Specialty promotions and unique corporate gifts
- Direct mail and event promotions, such as brochures, postcards and advertisements
- Retail advertising, like email design and set up, online ads and print ads
- Marketing collateral including brochures, folders and kits
- Publication design, including annual reports, magazines, newsletters, manuals, books and product catalogs
Currently working on:
Barbara & Company advertising • CoBank press wall • CUCC wellness program logo and tagline • CUCC C3 Magazine • FCC Services Governance Infographic • FCC Services Calendar 2016 • Hunter Douglas Premieres training materials • Annette Slade Photography brand and positioning • LiveWell@School materials
CoBank Holiday Card • Colorado Enterprise Fund Annual Report • Decibel MA on Cheyenne Mountain Resort summer promotion • Decibel MA on GNAT Jewelers Logo • FCC Services Conference materials and mailers • SE2 on SMEF Brochure and Branding Guidelines
We moved our studio to 2626 West 32nd Ave, Denver, Colorado 80211 on July 1st. Our phone number and billing address remain the same. Look for the storefront with the blue “Denver Fine Furniture” sign.
Our creative director and owner, Helen Young, is currently serving as President Emeritus of AIGA Colorado, one of 70 chapters representing 25,000 designers across the nation. AIGA, the professional association for design, is committed to advancing design as a professional craft, strategic advantage and vital cultural force. She was instrumental in securing AIGA Innovate funding for the Curated App to expand into AIGA Chapter cities in 2016.